New podcast: Episode 226, Navigating the Path

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I’ve just published the latest episode: Ep 226, Navigating the Path.

Welcome to my world, as I explore one of my synchronicity stories and two of my dreams, imparting interpretation tips while sharing stories from my life, past, present, and future.

How can you use your dreams and spine-tingling synchronicities to help navigate your path?

And here’s a hot-off-the-press addition to the synchronicity related in this episode: The synchronicity begins with a story about my driver’s licence. I finished recording the show and sat down here, at my computer, to write these words to accompany the show. “Ping!” My Messenger app disrupted my attention. I leaned across to check my phone. It was my son, who lives in Asia, asking if I could send his driver’s licence to the UK ahead of his arrival there next month. Last time he visited us, he renewed his Australian licence, and asked me to hold onto it until his next trip back to Australia. Change of plan! Synchronicity doubled: you’ll smile as you listen to my story about both my Australian and British driver’s licences!

Listen here (or on Spotify, Apple, Stitcher etc. Search for ‘The Dream Show with Jane Teresa Anderson’.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.