Jane Teresa takes you through a step-by-step process you can use to interpret your dreams and gain deep insight into yourself and your life.
This is not a dream dictionary approach. Every dream is as unique as every dreamer, and the insights you gain will be unique and specific to you.
Choose one of your dreams, then download the Dream Interpretation Chart and watch the videos to follow Jane Teresa’s steps as she guides you through interpreting your dream and recording your results and insights on your chart.
Repeat the process for as many dreams as you wish to interpret, using a fresh Dream Interpretation Chart for each dream.
When you analyse and interpret your dreams in this way, you’ll discover how your dreams relate to your life and how they can teach you about your unconscious limiting beliefs, patterns, attitudes, and perspectives. You’ll find solutions to problems, understand personal issues and how to resolve them, heal what needs to be healed, gain insight into direction, discover new creativity, and enjoy a more positive life experience.
At the end of this online course you will have the skills to analyse, interpret, and understand your dreams and those of others using the tools, resources and knowledge provided by Jane Teresa Anderson in this course.
What you will learn
When you do this course, you’ll learn
- Key information about the nature of dreams and the process of dreaming, about recurring dreams, nightmares, seeing the past and the future in dreams, the role of dream symbols and dream dramas, and the question of whether dreams offer guidance.
- A simple method to discover how your dream relates to your waking life.
- How to identify the shadow side, and trace the issue your dream is processing back to its possible origin.
- How to work with unresolved dreams to resolve issues and challenges in your life.
- A method to identify the waking life problem or question your dream is processing.
- How to uncover the unconscious patterns of behaviour (dictated by your unconscious beliefs, feelings, and memories) that are directing the way you are handling a waking life problem.
- How to use a simple dream alchemy technique to change negative patterns you identify into positive patterns that create positive outcomes in your life.
- What it means to dream of people you know, and how to identify what each person represents about you and your life.
- A method to identify and resolve inner conflict.
- Three different key methods to discover the meaning of dream symbols.
- How to put a dream interpretation together by completing the step-by-step Dream Interpretation Chart.
- The skills to analyse, interpret, and understand your dreams and the dreams of others.
Your course includes
- More than 100 minutes of video instruction with Jane Teresa in nine videos
- Your Dream Interpretation Chart (pdf)
- Unit Course Notes (pdf)
- Detailed page notes
- End of course quiz
- Certificate of completion
What people say
“I really enjoyed this course and got so much out of it. I loved the face to face feeling with your videos as well as the very thorough notes. As a long time sufferer of painful emotional and physiological responses to intense dreams and nightmares, I can’t tell you how much you have helped me to understand my dreams and my life patterns as well as helping me to receive more gentle messages in my sleep. I now hope to help others.”
– Shauna Jenkins, Shauna Jenkins Coaching
“The course ‘How to interpret your dreams step-by-step’ has brought me so much important information! I always found indispensable clues with the help of Jane Teresa’s e-books, blog & podcast. But the course has definitely deepened my understanding. I love it: removing all blocks one by one has been made a fun and very effective ‘job’.”
– Tim Hupkes, Tim Hupkes Art
“What I like about this course is that there are very clear instructions to guide you along the way and in that process you are able to uncover the more obscure meaning of your dreams. Jane Teresa’s approach is very practical and she is able to show you how your dreams relate to your everyday life including important information which may not be apparent to the dreamer. You will learn so much from these teachings and it is also a lot of fun and something that you will be able to use forever.”
– Barbara Courtille, Artist
“I am half-way through the course. I wish this was around when I was in my early 30s and turning to those snake-oil dream dictionaries. The pace is excellent, it’s clear and concise, and I highly recommended it to anyone interested in dreams. Thank you for creating this.”
– Rachel, Foreign Service Diplomat (Rachel’s position requires anonymity)