Copyright and Intellectual Property
All written content on Dream-Academy-Online.com, on the public access pages (the blogs and other written material) and on the private access pages (all course notes and materials), as well as all video content and clips, and the written content of the opt-in newsletters, is the Intellectual Property of and Copyright to Jane Teresa Anderson.
All Rights Reserved
All rights reserved. No part of the website at Dream-Academy-Online.com or associated publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any of the content at or supplied by Dream-Academy-Online.com.
As a student
- You may not reproduce or share any of the course materials as stated in the above sections, Copyright and Intellectual Property, and All Rights Reserved.
- You may not modify or create derivative works of any of the course materials, as stated in the above sections, Copyright and Intellectual Property, and All Rights Reserved.
- Upon purchase of a course, Jane Teresa Anderson grants You (as a User) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the course content, solely for Your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the course and services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Services.
- You may not transfer Your Account to any other person.
- You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time.