New blog: The truth: what your dreams really mean

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Another four weeks have come around, so it’s time for a new Dream Academy blog, and here it is:

Your dreams come from you. They are the result of your mind and brain processing your experiences, and so they offer a wonderful, truthful insight into your mindset.

Does this sound too scientific for you? Too mundane?

Would you prefer to think that your dreams abound with messages from spiritual guides, with information from other planes, with astral meetings with soul mates, with glimpses of the future, with signposts to follow, with destiny revealed?

Sometimes there’s room for these more ethereal inputs, and I’ll address these a little further on, but for now, stay with me.

If you’re looking for real magic and practical, meaningful insight from your dreams, you’ll need a dose of courage and a commitment to discovering the truth. Oh, and you’ll also need some tools and techniques to take you there.

I was prompted to write this blog when I was looking through the comments students offer when they complete an anonymous survey after doing the How to interpret your dreams step-by-step course. Answering the first question, ‘What do you like most about this course?’ a recent graduate said,

“It takes you away from what you think the dream is and it truly opens up space for the truth.”

That’s exactly what truth needs: space. Sacred, private, safe space. Space for the truth to come out of hiding, to unfold from the depths of a dream and be explored, seen, heard, understood, and put in context. Space to meet aspects of yourself, aspects you might have preferred not to meet, aspects you’ve kept in the shadows, pushed away, for fear of their power and potential to transform your life for the better.

It’s what we push away that holds the truth we need to heal, the light that changes everything.

There are two main pitfalls …

Continue reading this blog here.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.