New blog: The feel or fear question

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This week’s new blog is short but targeted: a valuable dream interpretation tip:

“Where do you feel or fear this in your life?” It’s a simple question you can use when interpreting a dream, and one that can yield deeply rewarding insight, but at first glance it looks a bit odd. After all, isn’t fear a feeling?

Let’s start with an example.

If you dreamed of driving a car and reaching a block on the road, you might ask, “Where do I feel blocked in my life, or where do I fear being blocked?”

You might find it easy to relate to feeling blocked, and be able to point to a situation, perhaps in your work, perhaps in your personal or spiritual life. You can then explore the rest of the dream to discover more about the block that you’re experiencing in waking life and find ways to free your path.

Or you might be quite confused, because you are not feeling at all blocked, and you may even be making speedy progress and feeling quite elated about it all. At this point you find it difficult to relate to the dream. This is where you focus on asking yourself where you fear being blocked in your life.

If you sit with this question for a while …

CONTINUE READING THIS BLOG HERE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.