New blog: Can our dreams help other people?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Here’s my new blog over at JaneTeresa.com for you:

“I dreamed about you last night, and I think you should know …” Can our dreams help other people? Yes, and no, and perhaps not in the way that you think! Let’s explore:
      Let’s look at the opening example first.

If you dream of a friend having an accident, have you tuned in to a future event, and should you warn them about the details and advise them to take care? Or, if you dream of a friend’s partner cheating on them, should you give them a heads-up? Or perhaps you dream of a fabulous solution to a problem that a close friend has been talking about. Should you share your dream’s brilliant idea?

Most, if not all, of our dreams are about ourselves, even when they appear to be about other people. On extremely rare occasions people may incorporate telepathic or psychic information into their dreams, but while acknowledging that this can happen, it’s far more constructive and helpful to look at our dreams as reflections of our own conscious and unconscious experiences. If you dream about a friend (or anyone, known or unknown to you in waking life), consider that person to represent an aspect of yourself. A little digging around using the right tools will help you to identify the aspect of yourself that person represents. It may be a conscious aspect, it may be an unconscious aspect, but once you have nailed it you’ll know that you’re absolutely right. It will simply feel true right down to your bones.

For example, you might discover that …. CONTINUE READING HERE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.