New blog at JaneTeresa.com: Synchronicity Time

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Are you ready for another little synchronicity story? I like to play with synchronicities as if they’re dreams, letting them unfold and tell their own tales:

A couple of weeks ago I received a renewal notice for my driver’s licence, and decided to renew it for the maximum, another five years. It’s one of those things that can’t be done online, so I made a note to go and get it sorted while I had a bit of time up my sleeve. The original expires on my birthday, which is a few days before Christmas, so leaving it until the busyness of the silly season seemed, well, silly. Why not get it done now?

The next morning, I discovered that my watch, a birthday gift five years ago, had stopped at 22.14pm while I was asleep. What had I said about having time up my sleeve? I’d need to take the watch in to a jeweller to renew the battery. It felt weird not having a watch up my sleeve, and weirder still consulting my bare arm far too often in search of the time. Do I really look at my watch that many times a day?

I’m saying yes to another five years of driving and yes to another five years of tick tock time.

So, what happened five years ago, and why is it time to renew and reenergise it now?

CONTINUE READING THIS NEW BLOG HERE.

I hope you enjoy it!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.