Last night I dreamt

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Caroline
      Participant

Nuffink. Just passing

But last night I dreamt that I was somewhere happy and comfortable and I suddenly thought, shiznit! I forgot my seedlings!

So I went into the room where I’d stored them and oh ha, seedlings were growing from the roof, the walls, the atmosphere, everywhere. Not unpleasant, just neglected but with the same warm joyful but cloying air of a winter garden green house  . Tendrills everywhere.

I brush through… I see a bed in the corner and a girl I know and like has been living there. Oh darling, why didn’t you tell me you were there? I could have made it more comfortable for you out here?

She said it’s ok, I was happy in here anyway

Personally I found it claustrophobic bit equally I found it both comfortable and loving but weird in there.

Shall I leave you in here?I asked.

Yes but visit often and soon she said

I felt love

This week I quit drinking wine. Not a  big thing , just a thing.

I think SHE likes that. Though I might find it odd and claustrophobic. ‘Which room are we in now?”

Dunno. But SHE says dont be afraid of it   I’ll be here and show you how to acclimatise to

Nb. Safe space. I’m not afraid to not be perfect

Hi Caroline,

Oh, I missed this beautiful post. Congratulations on your lifestyle change. Thank you for sharing your dream and interpretation.

Marion Khoshuei
      Participant

Wow! What a lovely dream, thanks for sharing. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.