Kid's dreams

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Cíntia
      Participant

This is my 5 (to turn 6)-year-old daughter’s artwork 🙂 Last week she woke up at 5:30am from a nightmare (curiously, me too, at the same time, but we didn’t have the same dream). We talked about it and created a different ending. She imagined the new scene in her head and drank some tea before coming to bed again. Later on that same day, I suggested that she drew her new dream scene, and she loved doing it:

Just popping in here, Cíntia, to paste this message about attachments as I noticed that yours failed to upload. It would be great to see the picture:

To add your pictures, under the Attachments heading below, click Browse to locate your image files and add them to your post. More than one image can be added. Each image should be added separately.

Please note, images need to be less than 512KB. If you need to resize your image to bring it under 512KB, here’s a helpful tool you can use: http://www.BulkResizingPhotos.com. The resizing tool is not supported by Safari but is by Chrome and Firefox. It’s super-easy to use!

Hi Cíntia,
      Thank you for sending me your image to see if I can upload it – troubleshooting here!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.