Burglars

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Marion Khoshuei
      Participant

Musing on how very different last night’s, and this morning lie-in’s dreams were, I realise that actually they both involved burglars!
      Now that my dream recall is so much better, I’ve been trying to let up on the ‘dream incubation’, but I usually end up remembering just one fragment or nothing at all, so last night I put a new twist on it and instead of asking a question, I left it to my subconscious, or whatever you want to call it, to tell me something it wants me to understand, the only problem being that, even though I remember two dreams in significant detail, I don’t understand them!

In the first dream I am given the duty of locking a jewllery box and a safe, I do this but when I return the keys, I am told that the master likes the key to the jewellery box to be locked in the safe. I realise that makes a lot of sense (even though it doesn’t really) as it adds a second layer of security, and I go back to the safe only to find someone trying to pick it’s lock already, only the would be thief is one of those dolls that have a huge head, and tiny body, and it’a granny. I think I catch it, but then I see another hiding behind a curtain, and as I go to catch that one, the first one escapes (I think), and all of a sudden I realise there are lots of them, and there’s even more, eight or ten, packed neatly in a holdall, and that’s all I remember. I didn’t remember dreaming at all when I woke up, and it was only lying in bed playing a puzzle game that I suddenly remembered the crazy cute dolls, and tracked back to locking up and hte rest.

The second one was even stranger:
      We’re going to a house that’s being burgled, to catch the burglar in the act, but to get to the house we have to take a short ride on a very, very strange train that just goes around the house. Lookimg around the house for the burglar, somehow I’m the burglar, and I’m to be executed! Obviously I’m very worried what’s going to happen to me, apparently I will turn into a pigeon. I realise I will be very lonely as a pigeon, so I go about trying to attract one to the house before I am taken away. I find some seed and put it in a big jar, I don’t think there is enough to attract a pigeon but when I look at the jar it’s got a lot of bread or something in it, and suddenly the pigeon is in the jar too! then I wake up.

Yesterday was not totally unremarkable, as I had a bit of a eureka moment, over a cause of diabetes, to do with enzymes and gluten/dairy tolerance/intolerance. Gluten/dairy intolerence is not being given the attention it ought, so maybe that’s where the ‘stealing’ comes in, in that it’s illicit information, and valuable/important too.

Writing this last bit has reminded me of the ‘spies’ dream I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, so I’m going to look over that again and see if anything links up. What the weird train, cute granny dolls, and pigeon have to do with anything though, I have no idea.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.