Which dream interpretation tool is your favourite?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

That’s favourite in English spelling 🙂

Of all the tools and techniques you have learned in course 1, How to interpret your dreams step-by-step, which is your go-to favourite?

Barbara Courtille
      Participant

Reduce the dream to one simple sentence

Synchro Z
        Participant

The Dream Question draws me…

Caroline
      Participant

I like the one simple sentence thing too but I do enjoy the having a conversation with the symbol, it’s amazing what pops out.

Like… mm… I dreamt about a small blue egg and I accidentally stood on it and broke it and oh no.   so in waking life I asked the egg, what were you doing there?
      – Well I was rather hoping you’d  let me grow.
      – oh no….. so why were you on the ground?
      – Because I was pretty sure you’d stand on me and I wanted to see if you would
      – oh….  what were you going to grow into?
      – if you see me again make sure you protect me and we’ll see

oh….  isn’t it funny who’s in there in your Other Me places? the voices? fascinating.

Barbara Courtille
      Participant

Also using 3 words to describe the people in the dream, or their attitude to life, and then the opposite.

kitkat81112
      Participant

One simple sentence. It always works!

Caroline
      Participant

It does.   What draws you to these particular tools

Kim
      Participant

Though the simple sentence and 3 words seem essential; my favorite is the interpretation of symbols and the way their meanings can continue to unfold like a flower for days, with layers of meaning.  I am often awestruck by the poetic ingenuity of the unconscious.  It helps me believe in God.

Alexandra
      Participant

I also like the one simple sentence, but I really love to describe it to an alien!!

I think this often helps me to really uncover the symbolism of things, especially if i am getting stuck. What is this thing? or person? or place? what does it do?  What does it look like? How does it feel? what is its purpose?

I often find an immediate parallel in this way.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.